Friday, March 16, 2012

Busy-ness and beyond

If you didn't know, there are a lot of gaming related things that were going on in my life so far. I've been trying to catch up on my backlog so I can review them. At the same time I was at SXSW and I've been trying to find time to write my remaining 2 articles on it but haven't been able to get to it. Thirdly, I have a couple of games coming up in a few days/weeks that I need to play and review. Lastly, I was busy with my work at The Gaming Vault, which you should check out. Starting Monday, everything should go back to normal. Normal as in the following:I will have 4 articles/blog posts a week. The remaining 3 days will be my rest/edit days.

For this weekend, there will be one blog post which will be a super long editorial about console wars. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment